The Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Email Specialist credential is designed for those who can demonstrate knowledge, skills, and experience in email marketing best practices -- including message design, subscriber and data management, inbox delivery, and external integrations -- with the Marketing Cloud Email application.
Here are some examples of the concepts you should understand to pass the exam:
All proctored Salesforce certification exams can be scheduled as an onsite or online exam. Learn more about scheduling an exam.
Exam: Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Email Specialist (SU18)
Date Completed: 16 September 2018
Tracking and Reporting: 75.00%
Marketing Automation: 54.54%
Subscriber Data and Management: 70.58%
Content Creation and Email Delivery: 72.72%
Email Marketing Best Practices: 66.66%
Email Message Design: 62.50%
You've decided to take your Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Email Specialist (SU18) exam as an onsite proctored exam at Time (24-hour clock) on Day and Date at Venue.
• Don't forget your test taker Authorization code! The Proctor needs this to launch your exam. Your Test Taker Authorization Code is XXXXXX.
• Know where you're going: Your confirmed venue of exam.
• Arrive 15 minutes before your exam time. Your exam time is: _________________
• Here's how long you have to complete your exam: 90 minutes • Show us your smile. Be sure to identify yourself to the staff as a Kryterion test taker. We'll check your photo ID when you check in so be sure to bring two (2) forms of identification to show the proctor (one must be government issued).
• Testing Center Details: ____________________________________